AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. This test is conducted by the Indian Air Force for selection of officers in all branches of the IAF (except medical and dental) viz. Flying Branch (Short Service Commission only), Technical Branch (Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission) and Ground Duty Branch (Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission). AFCAT is conducted twice a year (in the month of February and August). The advertisement for the same is published in employment news, national leading daily and India Air force website in the months of December and June respectively.
About AFCAT Written Exam Coaching
View Full Details About AFCAT Written Exam Coaching
|MODE OF SELECTION||
AFCAT Examination Centers
|Verbal Ability||2 Hours||90||30|
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude||105||35|
|General Knowledge/th>||English||Numerical Ability||Reasoning|
|HISTORY||COMPREHENSION||DECIMAL FRACTION||VERBAL SKILLS|
|INDIAN POLITY||ERROR DETECTION||SIMPLIFICATION||SPATIAL ABILITY|
|SCIENCE||ANTONYMS||PROFIT & LOSS|
|GEOGRAPHY||TESTING OF VOCABULARY||PERCENTAGE|
|CURRENT AFFAIRS||SENTENCE COMPLETION||RATIO & PRAPORTION|
Cut off marks for AFCAT-I is 150 out of 300 for AFCAT Paper-II 60 of 150 for EKT. Only those candidates who have cleared both AFCAT and EKT will be considered for Technical Branch. All candidates may login to their account to view their individual AFCAT/ EKT Marks.
Daily Physical Training Class is organized by Physical Trainers
Regular Spoken English Classes also run in this course
|Chindits - I||Apr. - Sep.
Sep. - Apr.
|Chindits - II||Apr. - Apr.
Sep. - Sep.
- Jhunjhunu Defence Academy offers coaching for the AFCAT written examination. The faculty at JDA is tremendously accomplished and highly qualified in successfully coaching students for AFCAT examination.
- The guidelines of distinction followed by Jhunjhunu Defence Academy assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us, endures assurance and he would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
- Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject after subject as per Indian Air Force guidelines, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers practice and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to counsel each student’s development.
- Mock test/Monthly test results are also examined to summit the weak points of the aspirants. This gives students a sense of indulgence about the possible paper pattern and the level of difficulty of questions that will give them the right approach towards their examination, manage time efficiently and to eventually get the best possible results.
- Students can learn here many tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers through their time in the course. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.
- Our original study material made by our own publication solely focuses on Indian Air Force and other defence examinations.
- Latest trend analysis and overall updated questions that have the maximum chance of coming in examinations are given more focus to build confidence and support among students.
- We compile our study material by analysing the question papers of last few years and by keeping in mind the present trend involving Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).