The JDAian says – Indian Army a passion and thousand and dream for many. With such a bright youth feels a great attraction towards Indian Army. They Desperately want to join Indian Army, the spirit of patriotism is in the blood of youngsters.
About Army GD Written Exam Coaching
View Full Details About Army GD Written Exam Coaching
|EXAM- ARMY (GD/Clerk/Nursing)||
|MODE OF SELECTION||
Age Limits, Sex & Marital Status
The age group of the candidate must fall between 17 ½ to 21 years as per original document of the candidate, Candidate should unmarried male
State, union territory and dist. Wise.
|PAPER - III
|Awards & Prizes||Menstruation||Biology|
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Course Fee*||Total Payable Amount|
- Jhunjhunu Defence Academy offers coaching for the Army GD/CLERK/NURSING written examination. The faculty at JDA is tremendously accomplished and highly qualified in successfully coaching students for GD/CLERK/NURSING examination.
- The guidelines of distinction followed by Jhunjhunu Defence Academy assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us, endures assurance and he would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
- Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject after subject as per Army GD/CLERK/NURSING guidelines, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers practice and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to counsel each student’s development.
- Mock test/Monthly test results are also examined to summit the weak points of the aspirants. This gives students a sense of indulgence about the possible paper pattern and the level of difficulty of questions that will give them the right approach towards their examination, manage time efficiently and to eventually get the best possible results.
- Students can learn here many tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers through their time in the course. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.
- Our original study material made by our own publication solely focuses on Army GD/CLERK/NURSING and other defence examinations.
- Latest trend analysis and overall updated questions that have the maximum chance of coming in examinations are given more focus to build confidence and support among students.
- We compile our study material by analysing the question papers of last few years and by keeping in mind the present trend involving Army GD/CLERK/NURSING .