The JDAian says Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi.
About Indian Coast Guard Written Exam Coaching
View Full Details About Indian Coast Guard Written Exam Coaching
|EXAM- COAST GAURD||
|MODE OF SELECTION||
Age Limits, Sex & Marital Status
Candidate having age between 18 to 22 years are eligible to apply. Upper age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Course Fee*||Total Payable Amount|
- Jhunjhunu Defence Academy offers coaching for the Indian Coast Guard written examination. The faculty at JDA is tremendously accomplished and highly qualified in successfully coaching students for Indian Coast Guard examination.
- The guidelines of distinction followed by Jhunjhunu Defence Academy assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us, endures assurance and he would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
- Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject after subject as per Indian Coast Guard guidelines, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers practice and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to counsel each student’s development.
- Mock test/Monthly test results are also examined to summit the weak points of the aspirants. This gives students a sense of indulgence about the possible paper pattern and the level of difficulty of questions that will give them the right approach towards their examination, manage time efficiently and to eventually get the best possible results.
- Students can learn here many tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers through their time in the course. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.
- Our original study material made by our own publication solely focuses on Indian Coast Guard and other defence examinations.
- Latest trend analysis and overall updated questions that have the maximum chance of coming in examinations are given more focus to build confidence and support among students.
- We compile our study material by analysing the question papers of last few years and by keeping in mind the present trend involving Indian Coast Guard.