Recruitment of candidates to Army, Navy, and Air force wings of the National defense Academy (NDA), is through National Defense Academy Entrance exam which is held of April and September. NDA exam is conducted by the union Public service Commission (UPSC). A candidate must be an Unmarried male. The candidate joining Indian Naval Academy would undergo 4 years B.Tech course and would be given an opportunity to join executive and technical branches of the Navy subject to availability of vacancies.
About NDA/NA Written Exam Coaching
View Full Details About NDA/ NA Written Exam Coaching
WHAT IS NDA?
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together before they go on to pre-commissioning training in their respective service academies. The NDA is located in Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra. It is the first tri-service academy in the world.
NDA alumni have led and fought in every major conflict in which the Indian Armed Forces has been called to action since the academy was established. The alumni include 3 Param Vir Chakra recipients and 9 Ashoka Chakra recipients.
NDA or National Defence Academy is a national institute for training selected young men for officer level entry into the Armed forces of India. NDA is located at Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra. It is a training facility for the leaders of tomorrow who will be respected and followed. It is not just an institution but a way of living. NDA transforms a hesitant young cadet into an honourable, physically and mentally competent and polished man who is prepared for any kind of adversity that might face him; an officer and a gentleman.
The training at NDA is rigorous. In addition to service training for the Army, Navy and Air Force, the cadets are also taught academics to cover the graduation level degree in Arts, Sciences or Computers. The training at NDA is broken into six terms and the total duration of training is three years. Once their training is concluded, the cadets are awarded their bachelor’s degree at the passing out parade of NDA. Thereafter the cadets go to their respective service institutes i.e. the Indian Military Academy or IMA for army cadets, Air Force Academy Hyderabad for Air force cadets and Naval Academy Cochin for Naval Cadets.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NDA
NDA and NA a written entrance examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Notification for the exam appears in all major national dailies in the month of Dec/Jan for the April exam and in the months of May/June for the September exam. The exam is held in the months of April and September. Candidates must apply to sit for the examination, online on the UPSC website after notification is released by UPSC.
|EXAM-NDA(I & II)||
|MODE OF SELECTION||
Age Limits, Sex And Marital Status
- A Candidate must be an unmarried Male and age between 16 ½ to 19 ½ years
UPSC NDA Examination Centers
|Mathematics||01||2 Hrs 30 Mins||300||120|
|General Ability Test||02||2 Hrs 30 Mins||600||150|
|SSB Test / Interview||---||---||900||---|
|PAPER-I (MATHS) TOPICS COVERED||PAPER-II (GENERAL ABILITY) TOPICS COVERED|
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination, 2017 Minimum qualifying standard approved at the written stage and marks secured by the last recommended candidate at final stage of the examination Minimum qualifying standard approved at the written stage (Out of 900 marks): 280 expected (with at least 25-30% marks in each subject Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks): 650 EXPECTED.
Marks for Each Correct Answer = 2.5 for Maths , 4 for English , 4 for G.K
Negative Marks for Incorrect Answer = -0.83 for Maths , -1.33 for English , -1.33 for G.K
Daily Physical Training Class is organized by Physical Trainers
Regular Spoken English Classes also run in this course
|Insas - I||Apr. - Sep.
Sep. - Apr.
|Insas - II||Apr. - Apr.
Sep. - Sep.
For SSB Interview separate batches should be joined.
- Jhunjhunu Defence Academy offers coaching for the NDA/ NA written examination. The faculty at JDA is tremendously accomplished and highly qualified in successfully coaching students for CDS examination.
- The guidelines of distinction followed by Jhunjhunu Defence Academy assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us,endures assurance and he would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
- Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject after subject as per UPSC guidelines, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers practice and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to counsel each student’s development.
- Mock test/Monthly test results are also examined to submit the weak points of the aspirants. This gives students a sense of indulgence about the possible paper pattern and the level of difficulty of questions that will give them the right approach towards their examination, manage time efficiently and to eventually get the best possible results.
- Students can learn here many tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers through their time in the course. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.
This ensures that the students know what to expect in the examination, how to approach the examination, manage time efficiently and get the best possible results. Experienced and highly acclaimed faculty trains students into handling the NDA written examination.
- Our original study material made by our own publication solely focuses on NDA and other defence examinations.
- Latest trend analysis and overall updated questions that have the maximum chance of coming in examinations are given more focus to build confidence and support among students.
- We compile ourstudy material by analysing the question papers of last few years and by keeping in mind the present trend involving National Defence Academy Examination (NDA).